I’ve been having fun blogging about the upcoming HIMSS Conference in New Orleans over at HIMSS Live!, the official blog of the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition. In case you’ve been busy doing real work instead of reading all those blog entries, here’s what you may have missed:
- Why Dr. Enoch Choi attends the Conference.
- What the Interoperability Showcase is all about.
- Some of the Symposia geared towards specific audiences.
- How New Orleans has recovered from Katrina and Rita and is ready to host HIMSS.
- Why our international colleagues will find the Conference useful
I plan to interview other past attendees to see why (or if) they find the HIMSS Conference useful and if you’re a CIO, senior executive, physician, or nurse and would like to share advice about how to get the most out of the Conference, let me know by leaving a comment here.
We’re trying to make sure the HIMSS Live! Blog is useful, practical, and unique in the sense that it has information the Conference you can’t get elsewhere. If you have some suggestions for what you’d like to see there, let me know by leaving a comment at either blog.