I’ve been doing a good deal of coaching and consulting on what Meaningful Use really means to technology professionals lately so I was pleased to accept an invitation by Embarcadero to lead a webinar on that subject for a data management audience.
Join me next Wednesday at 2:00p EDT to learn about the impacts of meaningful use and certification of electronic health record systems to data management professionals. Learn what healthcare Data Management Professionals need to know about achieving HITECH meaningful use and certification beyond the obvious list of MU requirements.
In this one hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- What ARRA, HITECH, Meaningful Use (MU), and Certification mean
- How technical personnel such as data architects, DBAs and developers will be affected by MU
- The best ways to determine the MU gaps that might be found in existing systems
- Additional expertise technical personnel may need to meet MU
- How quickly systems will need to be modified and deployed to meet MU rules
It’s free to attend and you’ll receive a companion white paper I wrote as well, register for it here.