Following HiMSS13 in New Orleans I sat down last month in a BlogTalkRadio broadcast with Dr. Pat Salber (@DocWeighsIn @HealthTechHatch), Gregg Masters (@2healthguru @ACOwatch) and John Lynn (@techguy) with a ‘debrief’ of our key HIMSS13 take-aways as well as our latest venture, Influential Networks.
I covered the following topics in the podcast:
- The HIMSS 13 cheerleading and “echo chamber”
- Are we moving faster with MU than the industry can really accomodate?
- How MU is creating false demand and a false market and when we might be able to move back to real innovation
- Supply of health IT professionals and whether they’re meeting the demand
- Medical device connectivity
- Population management
- Lack of evidence-driven selection of technology